You have mastered yourself internally, and you have everything you could need, but:
- you aren’t getting the sales you need.
- you aren’t getting the relationships you want.
- you aren’t getting the fitness level you want.
- basically, nothing is going the way you want.
Here is the solution.
- Are you exaggerating?
- Are you being grateful? It could be alot worse.
- Have you tried everything?
“Yes, I have tried everything! Nothing works!”
“Really? You’ve tried everything? Count the things you tried.”
“Ok, well, it was actually one or two things.”
“Ok, so try something else – even if you’re frustrated friend.”
[Adapted from a lesson by Tony Robbins]
If you truly have tried everything, then have you endured with patience?
I chose the image of the elephant, because animals also face the feeling of failing even though they are “good.” I once saw a documentary of a extremely young elephant family that was ostracized by the other established elephant herds on a reserve. It must have been difficult for the young family. They were a lively and social bunch – but, they were still failing for no good reason.