You’ve been talking about changing for years. Yet, when you look in the mirror, nothing has changed.
You know that you have to save yourself, but you can’t seem to move.
What are you waiting for?
- The right mental state?
- The investor?
- The miracle drug?
- The loving spouse?
- The mean people to suddenly become nice?
- The right mental state won’t come till you take the right actions.
- The investor won’t appear until you make the product.
- The miracle drug won’t last – and it might take more from you.
- The odds of finding a loving spouse when you’re a loser (in your eyes) is very low.
- The mean people won’t get nicer.
There isn’t any magic – sorry.
Give yourself a reassuring metaphorically pat on the back and get moving friend. You are the pusher of reality.